Wednesday 4 September 2013

Summer's over already? I'm not going to Fall for that.

Can you believe it's September already?


Summer always passes too quickly,


but Fall seems to have arrived early in this neck of the woods.


It's not something I really kneed right now


but I can feel it in my bones.
This rash change of seasons has afflicted my clan.


We're ok, though.  We'll scrape by.
And hey! I can't wait to show you what I did on my summer vacation, 


but first I need to take a moment


to reflect.

4 comments:

  1. Not enough crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they had strict pun control in Canada.

    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice knee scratch, to bad you didn't have on the alligator boots on to protect them. I read someplace that the world's longest suspension bridge is in Vancouver someplace. By suspension bridge I mean the kind you see in jungle photographs. Ever ride across it, if you can?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...this ain't no skin off my nose...

    ...smiley face thingy (with epidermis intact)...

    ReplyDelete